3D Reverse Engineering Process I Find out various industrial usage with the most convenient and
smart Raptor3DX and Lion3DX 3D scanners.
- Reverse Engineering Process
- Obtain the geometry of an object by 3D scanning and then convert it into CAD data (surface data).
- Quickly digitize a part or object and create a surfaced CAD models which can be modified.
- Quality Inspection
- Compare scanned 3D data (STL) vs design (CAD) data for deviation analysis.
- 3D Printing
- Use 3D scanned data for printing prototype parts for quick check.